Why become registered?
In today’s competitive world, where the ability to implement the well-proven business improvement approaches such as Lean, Six Sigma and Theory of Constraints are the keys to success, seeking professional registrations would be of paramount importance to staff from all sectors. Not only does it provide an indication that the registered individual has the knowledge and know-how to ensure success and continuous growth of an organization, it helps to foster teamwork between individuals, which ultimately benefits the company as a whole. Registration is thus an investment in your career and in the future of your employer.
Benefits of registration in SSI:
- Eligible to be listed in the SSI website for public recognition.
- SSI’s registered professionals can use the title after their names, to enhance their professional images.
- Increase competitiveness for individuals and higher reputation for organizations.
- Nowadays, there is no institution can award the internationally recognized professional qualifications of Six Sigma. To gain further accreditation of our registered professionals, SSI cooperates with China Association for Quality(CAQ) to introduce the mutual professional recognition scheme so that both registered Green Belt and Black Belt professionals are recognized by all enterprises throughout the mainland China and Hong Kong.
- Join our specific CPD seminars / programmes / events at a discount rate.
Professional Registration in SSI
SSI provides professional registration service to students and the public. Please click on the respective type of registrations for requirements and online registration:
- Registered Six Sigma Yellow Belt, RSSYB
- Registered Six Sigma Green Belt, RSSGB
- Registered Six Sigma Black Belt, RSSBB
- Registered Lean Sigma Black Belt, RLSBB
- Registered Six Sigma Master Black Belt, RSSMBB
- Registered Design for Six Sigma Practitioner, RDFSSP
- Registered Six Sigma Champion, RSSC
- Registered Six Sigma Organization, RSSO
- Registered Lean Leader, RLL
- Registered Lean Specialist, RLS
To boarder professional recognition and align our professional titles with international common practice, all professional titles in form of ‘Registered Quality Professional (title), RQP(title)’ have been changed as the above titles accordingly from 15 April 2013.
Maintain Registration Status
To maintain standards of registered professionals, all registered professionals are required to complete 30 CPD credits (equivalent to 30 study hours) in every three years. CPD credits can be in a form of the following experiences:
- Leading Six Sigma / Lean projects
- Conducting Six Sigma / Lean training programmes
- Attending Six Sigma / Lean or related training courses, seminars or study missions
- Joining our seminars or programmes under the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Scheme, or similar events organized by other renowned professional organizations such as Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE), The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), Project Management Institute Hong Kong Chapter (PMIHK), etc.,
Please click here to complete the CPD Form and submit relevant records to claim your CPD credits.
For renewal of registered professionals (Annual Type) title only. Please click here to fill in the Renewal Form.
To boarder professional recognition and align our professional titles with international common practice, all professional titles in form of ‘Registered Quality Professional (title), RQP(title)’ have been changed to ‘Registered (title)’ from 15 April 2013.
Registered Professionals List
Current Professional Title
Original Professional Title
|Registered Six Sigma Green Belt, RSSGB||Registered Quality Professional (Green Belt), RQP(GB)|
|Registered Six Sigma Black Belt, RSSBB||Registered Quality Professional (Black Belt), RQP(BB)|
|Registered Lean Sigma Black Belt, RLSBB||Registered Quality Professional (Lean Black Belt), RQP(LBB)|
|Registered Six Sigma Master Black Belt, RSSMBB||Registered Quality Professional (Master Black Belt), RQP(MBB)|
|Registered Six Sigma Champion, RSSC||Registered Quality Professional (Six Sigma Champion), RQP(SSC)|
|Registered Six Sigma Organization, RSSO||Registered Six Sigma Organisation, RQP(SSO)|
|Registered Lean Leader, RLL||Registered Quality Professional (Lean Leader), RQP(LL)|
|Registered Lean Specialist, RLS||Registered Quality Professional (Lean Specialist), RQP(LS)|