To ensure the students and registered professionals reach the regional level in Greater China, the SSI Examination Board conducts the quality assurance evaluation on all training programs delivered by the SSI and collaborating organizations. Students from SSI and other institutions must pass the examination to confer SSI’s professional qualifications OR to enroll related higher-leveled courses, unless they have equivalent qualifications/studies approved by the SSI Examination Board and are granted exemptions.
In addition, Six Sigma Institute is also the only Green Belt and Black Belt examination center approved by the China Association for Quality (CAQ) in Hong Kong.
Those who enroll in our SSI courses will take the examination at the end of the course, thus no further application for examination is necessary.
Students from other institutions completed courses in the following categories and would like to confer SSI’s professional qualifications OR to enroll related higher-leveled courses should apply for our assessment first:
- Six Sigma Champion (syllabus)
- Six Sigma Green Belt (syllabus)
- Six Sigma Black Belt (syllabus)
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt (syllabus)
- Lean Leader (syllabus for Service, syllabus for Manufacturing)
- Lean Specialist (syllabus)
- Please consult us whether you are applicable to make the application or not.
- To apply, please provide the following documents:
- A completed Assessment Application Form
- Lecture notes of previous training courses
- Certificates / transcripts of previous training courses
- Assignments / projects of previous training courses
- Exam papers / mock exam papers of previous training courses
The documents can be handed in soft-copy or hard-copy.
- Received your application and documents, the Examination Board will assess your exemption for course, examination and project accordingly:
Received application form and documents –> Assessment for course exemption –> Assessment for examination exemption –> Assessment for project exemption
Applicants who cannot fulfill the requirements of Examination Board will be required to complete courses in the SSI, pass examinations OR complete projects according to your applications. The assessment may take two to three weeks.
- To complete the application, total application charges as shown below must be settled before the deadline set by the SSI:
Applied Professional Qualifications / Courses
(One trial, Non-refundable)
= Total application charges Six Sigma Champion HK$500 + HK$500 = HK$1,000 Six Sigma Green Belt HK$500 + HK$500 = HK$1,000 Six Sigma Black Belt HK$1,000 + HK$1,000 = HK$2,000 Six Sigma Master Black Belt HK$1,000 + HK$1,000 = HK$2,000 Lean Leader HK$500 + HK$500 = HK$1,000 Lean Specialist HK$1,000 + HK$1,000 = HK$2,000
* Examination charges will be refunded to applicants who successfully be exempted for examination after the assessment.