Our training center is suitable for organizing lectures, talks or seminars and is now for rent.
Room capacity & rental information
|Timeslot A||Timeslot B|
|(Weekday Morning Session)
Mon-Fri 09:00-12:30(Weekday Afternoon Session)
|(Weekend Morning Session)
Sat & Sun 09:00-12:30(Weekend Afternoon Session)
Sat & Sun 14:00-17:30(Weekday Night Session)
|#1||21 x 16ft||20 – 24||HK$1,300 Per session /
HK$400 Per hour (2 hours up)
|HK$1,430 Per session /
HK$440 Per hour (2 hours up)
|Please call 2581-2771
|#2||18 x 15 ft||12 – 15||HK$1,000 Per session /
HK$300 Per hour (2 hours up)
|HK$1,100 Per session /
HK$330 Per hour (2 hours up)
* Special discount at 5% upon rental package (3 or more sessions)
SSI training center is located at Star House, Tsim Sha Tsui, enjoying a convenient location where connected by multiple transport system:-
Furthermore, our training center is adjacent to Harbor City and with numerous restaurants and hotels around which is desirable for rent.
|View Larger Map(放大地圖)|
Our training centre provides full set of facilities upon room rental:-
- Air-conditioning & lighting system
- Whiteboard (10*4 ft)
- Multi-media LCD projector
- Electric projector screen
- Networked PCs
- Broadband Internet access
- Landline telephone
- PA system & wireless microphone in Room #1
- Self-serve coffee/tea supply with refreshment throughout rental period
The following equipment is available on appointment in advance:-
- Flip chart
- Laser pointer
If you are interested in booking our classroom, please fill in the form below or click here to download the application form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Six Sigma Institute (SSI) reserves the right to accept or decline the booking or the execution of an event, in terms of its quality and appropriateness, at any point of time.
- Full payment must be settled 1 week before the event commencement date. SSI reserves the right to cancel the booking due to failure of payment.
- If the venue cannot be used due to bad weather, technical reasons, or any other unavoidable circumstances, a refund limited to the renting fee paid will be offered upon mutual acceptance.
- Lessee should ensure that its activities in SSI centre comply with all legal requirements. The lessee shall indemnify and hold SSI harmless from all claims and liabilities directly or indirectly resulting from illegal activities of a third party.
- Lessees must follow maximum capacity of the venue at any point of time in accordance with the Regulation of the Fire Department.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere within SSI centre.
- Lessee shall under no circumstances sublet any of the SSI premises.
- Should there be any damages found to the equipment(s) upon returning to the lessor, lessee is liable for the repairing charges.
- Lessees should keep cleanness of SSI centre and SSI reserves the right to charge for extra cleaning fee caused by lessees or any third party.
- No storage space will be provided by SSI centre. Lessees will be required to arrange security services at their own costs to safeguard their valuables, otherwise, SSI and its employees shall not be liable for any loss.